terça-feira, abril 03, 2007

Já dizia o outro.

Will you raise me up?
Will you help me down?
Will you help get me right out of this God forsaken town?
Will you make it a little less cold?

Will you hold me sacred?
will you hold me tight?
Can you colorize my life I'm so sick of black and white?
Can you make it a little less old?

Will you make me some magic, with your own two hands?
Can you build an Emerald city with these grains of sand?
Can you give me something that I can take home?

Will you cater to every fantasy that I've got?
Will ya hose me down with holy water - if I get too hot ?
Will you take me to places that I've never known?

Não? Não. Ainda ouvimos os 40 graus à sombra dos Radar Kadafi e ainda não sabemos o que fazer. E por isso segue o resto.

It was a brief interlude, And a midsummer night's fling.

It's time to move on.. já dizia o outro.

Sem comentários: